The Inventory Coordinator has a lead role in the handling, tracking and maintenance of all inventory and event materials. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Meets with the Inventory Team in coordinating the transportation of inventory to and from event venues
- Assist the Inventory Team in the preparation, production, setup & breakdown of events
- Acts as the Inventory Lead on events where necessary
- Assists the Production Team in managing vendor load outs post event where necessary
- Loads and unloads event inventory at warehouse
- Oversees the upkeep and general maintenance of the REM work vehicle
- Obtains instructions for the disposition or handling of inventory post event
- Works alongside the Senior Inventory Manager in managing all inventory request checklists
- Pulling inventory, fulfilling orders, identifying overlaps
- Coordinates all shipments/tracks returns
- Ensures that all inventory was returned to the warehouse post event
- Assist with upkeep of Inventory Catalog
- Exhibits leadership in continuing all warehouse functions while other Inventory Team members are traveling/out of office
- Is able to work independently and take initiative on various projects
- Leads in the receiving of all deliveries, informs Production where necessary
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of warehouse facility
- Works in conjunction with the Inventory Assistant, and is accountable for ensuring that all inventory is cleaned and in great condition prior to being delivered on-site
- College degree preferred with a minimum of four years of directly related work experience
- Able to work long hours including nights, weekends & overnights
- Must have own vehicle
- Ability to multi-task and prepare for several events simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Able to communicate (verbally and in writing) in a professional manner
- Physical dexterity with the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Anticipates issues and is able to resolve them quickly
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude with all assignments
Rafanelli Events is the premier event planning and design company in New England and throughout the East Coast with expertise in non-profit fundraising galas, private parties, weddings, and corporate celebrations. Headed by CEO Bryan Rafanelli, the company has offices in Boston, New York City, and Palm Beach.
This is a part-time hourly position.