Production & Set up Interns (Boston Warehouse)
Rafanelli Events is the premier event planning, design and production company in New England and throughout the East Coast with expertise in non-profit fundraising galas, private parties, weddings, and corporate celebrations. Headed by CEO Bryan Rafanelli, the company has offices in Boston (headquarters), New York City, Washington DC, and Palm Beach.
We are currently hiring Production & Set up Interns to work at our Boston warehouse. These internships are unpaid opportunities for currently enrolled college students and can be either part-time or full-time.
The internship schedule is as follows:
Winter Internship – January through April
Summer Internship – May through August
Fall Internship – September through December
Under the supervision and direction of the Production Department Lead, interns will gain knowledge and experience in production, inventory and logistics management. Daily internship responsibilities may include assisting with the preparation and staging of event inventory, transporting and loading and unloading of event inventory, working on special projects (i.e., painting, set design prep, etc.) and participating in the set up and break down events. Interns will gain fundamental knowledge of the how to efficiently and effectively manage inventory, contribute creatively, as well as develop team building and organization skills.
- Organization, communication and project/time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Creative skills need to action décor
- Possesses high work motivation, commitment, follow through and initiative
- Creative skills helpful to assist with action décor onsite at events
- Ability to life up to 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Available to work nights and weekends. Interns will be given paid opportunities to work on site at events
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that best meet our hiring criteria.