Develops and manages the marketing activities and programs for the company. Designs and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives, including plans for specific services and business lines. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment and coordinates market research projects. Selects and manages ongoing relationships with outside marketing vendors. In tandem with the Business Development Manager, oversees marketing events and public relationships. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Uses business and management skills to strategically plan for the advancement of the Company. Interacts routinely and directly with Senior Management of the Company (including the CEO and President) on matters concerning the development of the Company.
- Working closely with the President, lead the marketing and client relations programs to promote the company’s services and facilities to potential and current clients.
- Working with the appropriate resources, direct all external communication of the Company’s products and services as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Oversee the creation of said communication through effective written, oral and visual media methods.
- Support the Business Development Manager on the preparation of all marketing materials distributed to potential clients
- Lead the Social Media strategy and leverage external and internal resources for execution
- Direct the Company Website, working routinely with the graphic designer, hired contractors, and Company CEO.
- Direct all advertisements about the Company.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the external PR Agency to cooperatively evaluate all media personnel seeking communication with the Company and CEO.
- Oversee and participate in all of the Company’s promotional Marketing Events, working with developers, advertisers and Event teams to market the Company’s services.
- Establish / Develop constructive, working relationships with key members of client, community, consumer and media groups.
- Participate in outside activities that are judged as appropriate and approved by the President to enhance the prestige of the company; broadens the scope of the company’s operation by fulfilling the public obligations of the company as a participating member of the community.
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing-related preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Should possess a familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience working with high profile clients, non-profit organizations and Class A brands preferred
- Confidence, poise, tact and diplomacy to develop and build strong relationships and foster partnerships
- Strong organization, communication and project/time management skills
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects
- Business and financial acumen
- Ability to negotiate and resolve problems and conflicts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Works autonomously without supervision. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Support Staff, outside Marketing agencies and contractors as appropriate