Assistant to the Founder
There is an immediate need for the addition of entry level support for the office of the Founder & Chief Creative Officer (CCO). This role will work at the guidance and direction of the Executive Assistant to provide 360 degree administrative and personal support to the Founder, Bryan Rafanelli.
This role is vital to optimizing impact across all organizational teams, fostering streamlined communication channels, and leveraging Bryan’s time for maximal impact to guarantee long term business success.
The Assistant will serve as liaison between CCO, Executive Assistant, and greater Rafanelli Events Management (REM) Team. She/he will manage the CCO’s schedule, travel and assist with prioritizing daily tasks. Both professional and personal matters must be managed with efficiency and poise, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages travel, logistics and full schedule to ensure and maintain strategic use of CCO’s time.
- Manages Outlook calendar and contacts for CCO, including but not limited to: entering meeting details, directions, and all travel arrangements. Upon request, enters new contacts into the CEO’s Outlook contacts.
- Supports CCO’s preparation and briefings for daily/weekly meetings.
- Reviews CCO’s calendar ongoing and collaborates with Event Teams to ensure all events, locations and presentations are accurate.
- Supports maintenance of event documents that includes an updated Calendar of Events, weekly/daily schedule with meeting documents (Agenda, Event Program, Floor Plans, Staffing Schedule, and Budgets), directions to meetings, scheduling car service, transportation and accommodations.
- Process all expense reimbursements and debit purchases and submit to company accounting department.
- Manages all aspects of the CCO’s personal projects, appointments and tasks. Personal responsibilities include, but are not limited to, hotel and restaurant reservations, car, dry cleaning, client help, family travel, friends, scheduling maintenance and cleaning, etc. for homes in Provincetown, Washington DC and Boston.
- Provides support for the CCO’s dog, including but not limited to scheduling vet visits, dog walker, grooming and transportation to/from boarders when CCO is traveling.
- Provides support on special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years experience supporting a senior level executive.
- Confidence, poise, tact and diplomacy to communicate with senior level clients.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills required.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses high work motivation, commitment, follow through, initiative and achievement
- Overtime, nights and weekends required
- Ability to travel (ad hoc)
- Works independently with some supervision
Executive Assistant to the Founder & Chief Creative Officer
Interested candidates are required to include their salary requirements in their cover letter.