Assistant to the Founder & Chief Creative Officer
Do you usually think a few steps ahead? Multi-tasking is your thing? Travel and calendar changes do not cause you to into a downward spiral of despair?
Do you like to approach things you do with a problem-solving solution-oriented attitude? Do you take pride in the magic of the calendar shuffle to ensure all things align?
Are you adaptable, organized, can check numerous calendars on your phone (if you have to) while running to the post office?
Is your heart in it and do you want to support the team, even if that means that some night and weekend work is required?
Do you bring grit to work? Are you able and willing to network with your colleagues, ask questions, adapt, and learn?
Do you have a great sense of humor, like to assist, and follow up on personal items and enjoy the occasional dog visit?
Do you want to be part of a creative, fun, exciting, busy environment working with some of the most talented individuals in the event industry who truly make stories come to life?
Maybe you should join us! Head over to our Instagram page and explore the work Rafanelli does so passionately for many clients.
Directed by the Chief of Staff, the Assistant to the Founder & Chief Creative Officer is responsible for performing a full range of administrative duties for the Founder and Chief Creative Officer. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent use of judgment, initiative, discretion, and time management. Must have good knowledge of business protocols, adaptability in this new hybrid workplace, and the ability to handle changing priorities and adjust/respond accordingly. Under guidance from CoS the Assistant to the Founder & Chief Creative Officer will manage travel, logistics, and full schedule for the Founder and CoS when requested.
- Manages Outlook calendar and contacts for CCO, including but not limited to: entering meeting details, directions, and all travel arrangements. Upon request, enters new contacts into the CCO’s Outlook contacts
- Reviews calendar ongoing and collaborate with Event Teams to ensure all events, locations, and presentations are accurate.
- Supports preparation for all meetings including researching and writing, agendas, coordinating materials, and communicating with attendees. Supports maintenance of event documents that include an updated Calendar of Events, weekly/daily schedule with meeting documents (Agenda, Event Program, Floor Plans, Staffing Schedule, and Budgets), directions to meetings, scheduling car service, transportation, and accommodations.
- Supports Chief of Staff in creation of daily call and to do list and supports execution.
- Process expense reimbursements and debit purchases and submit to company accounting department for CoS and CCO
- General office management tasks
- Manages all aspects of the CCO’s personal projects, appointments, and tasks. Personal responsibilities include, but are not limited to, hotel and restaurant reservations, car, dry cleaning, client help, family travel, friends, scheduling maintenance and cleaning, etc. for homes in Provincetown and Boston.
- Provides support for the CCO’s dogs, including but not limited to scheduling vet visits, dog walker, grooming, and transportation to/from boarders when CCO is traveling.
- Provides support on special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Experience in administrative support function
- Confidence, poise, tact, and diplomacy to communicate with senior-level clients.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills are required.
- Emotional intelligence, Anticipation, and Foresight are required.
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Proficiency in working with Apple/Mac products
- Understand social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Good writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses high work motivation, commitment, follow-through, initiative, and achievement
- Over time, nights and weekends required
- Willingness to travel when requested