We are currently hiring Creative Interns to work in our Boston Office. The internships are unpaid opportunities for currently enrolled college students and can be either part-time or full-time.
The internship schedule is as follows:
Winter Internship – January through April
Summer Internship – May through August
Fall Internship – September through December
Under the supervision of the Creative Production Coordinator, internship participants will gain experiential knowledge of the event planning business and acquire valuable insight on how the Rafanelli Team continues to lead the industry with creative event design, concept and implementation.
Daily internship responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing venues, specialty décor, gifts, entertainment or other items
- Researching new vendors, design websites, historical and customs for specific events, trend research, fabric resources, etc
- Setting up and breaking down of Events and Design Presentations
- Assists with the implementation of the creative design
- Supporting the Creative Department in the office and onsite at events
Interns will gain fundamental knowledge of the key phases of an Event and will work on projects requiring creativity and fine-tuned problem solving skills. Participants will be given a variety of tasks, both in the office and onsite, which will expose them to the full scope of Event planning.
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organization and project/time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Possesses high work motivation, commitment, follow through and initiative
- Available to work nights and weekends. Interns will be given paid opportunities to work on site at events
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that best meet our hiring criteria. Candidates enrolled in a design programs will be given priority.